The aimtheory Group
The aimtheory Group is the umbrella under which Ian Rossi provides top-notch, US-based "DevOps empowerment" services to large and small organizations worldwide.
I provide primarily mentoring and training as well as individual contribution of the following:
- Continuous delivery pipeline creation from scratch: Cloud automation (like CloudFormation/HEAT), build automation (like Chef), continuous integration (like Jenkins) and reliability/monitoring (like Sensu)
- AWS and Openstack consulting: EC2, CloudFormation, Autoscaling, ELB, EBS, S3, Route53, VPC and all equivalent services within Openstack
- Chef infrastructure automation services
- Continuous delivery and integration
- Deployment automation
- Site reliability/monitoring
For more information about my clients and applicable experience, please see Ian Rossi's LinkedIn profile.
CURRENT CLIENTS: Bose Corporation
AVAILABILITY: I and members of my team are currently available for:
Please note the following:
- Contractual, team-based engagements of at least 6 months
- Primary projects
- Smaller projects
- Advisory roles
- Mentoring and training
- I engage organizations on a corp-to-corp basis only. I do not accept W-2 employment.
- My team works primarily from home while we will go onsite for an initial period and then from time to time for as-needed client visits. We interface very well with teams via video and shared chat rooms
- We work best in agile, task-based environments with daily/weekly team reports/meetings/standups
- I specialize in continuous delivery, site reliability, Chef, Sensu and cloud (AWS, Openstack, etc.)
I engage organizations on a corp-to-corp basis and I'm fully insured.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org