The aimtheory Group
The aimtheory Group is the umbrella under which Ian Rossi provides top-notch, US-based "DevOps empowerment" services to large and small organizations worldwide.
I provide primarily mentoring and training as well as individual contribution of the following:
- Continuous delivery pipeline creation from scratch: Cloud automation (like CloudFormation/HEAT), build automation (like Chef), continuous integration (like Jenkins) and reliability/monitoring (like Sensu)
- AWS and Openstack consulting: EC2, CloudFormation, Autoscaling, ELB, EBS, S3, Route53, VPC and all equivalent services within Openstack
- Chef infrastructure automation services
- Continuous delivery and integration
- Deployment automation
- Site reliability/monitoring
For more information about my clients and applicable experience, please see Ian Rossi's LinkedIn profile.
CURRENT CLIENTS: Bose Corporation
AVAILABILITY: I and members of my team are currently available for:
Please note the following:
- Contractual, team-based engagements of at least 6 months
- Primary projects
- Smaller projects
- Advisory roles
- Mentoring and training
- I engage organizations on a corp-to-corp basis only. I do not accept W-2 employment.
- My team works primarily from remotely from home while we will go onsite for initially and from time to time for client visits. We interface very well with teams via video and shared chat rooms
- We work best in agile, task-based environments with daily/weekly team reports/meetings/standups
- I specialize in continuous delivery, site reliability, Chef, Sensu and cloud (AWS, Openstack, etc.)
I engage organizations on a corp-to-corp basis and I'm fully insured.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com